Photographers Cairns & Locations
Find your Cairns photographer at AIPP and discover fabulous photography locations
Working as a professional photographer in Cairns is an incredible career with so many opportunities available to you. From student to fully accredited membership, AIPP QLD is there to help Cairns photographers aspire to become the best in their field and also help potential clients find professional photographers in Cairns.
Some of the key features of become an accredited member of AIPP QLD include
• Access to the AIPP Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program
• Access to Cairns training seminars, workshops, events and AIPP programs
• Access to the AIPP QLD blog covering events and programs happening in Cairns
• Access to self-development programs such as Cairns-based competitions, photographic awards and AIPP QLD Mentoring Program
• Access to the domestic and commercial Queensland forums
The Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) is Australia's leading industry association for the photography community. It was established in 1963 to uphold professional standards and provide continuing education for photographers. Over the last 50 years, clients have become accustomed to requesting AIPP Accredited photographers.
Key areas/locations for photographic shoots in Cairns include:
• Great Barrier Reef
• Daintree Rainforest
• Cape Tribulation
• One of Cairns’ many beaches
• Atherton Tablelands
• Cairns Botanical Gardens
• Cairns Esplanade
• Crystal Cascades
• Mossman Gorge
• Trinity Inlet
From students and portrait, child and still photography to wedding photographers, the AIPP QLD caters to all Cairns photographers. Contact us to find out how you can become a member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and learn more about the benefits of being a member of the AIPP QLD state division.