Professional Photographers Sydney & Locations
Find your Sydney photographer at AIPP and discover fabulous photography locations
Working as a professional photographer in Sydney is an incredible career with so many opportunities available to you. From student to fully accredited membership, AIPP NSW is there to help Sydney photographers become the best in their field and also help potential clients find professional photographers in Sydney.
Some of the key features of become an accredited member of AIPP NSW include
- Access to the AIPP Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program
- Access to Sydney training seminars, workshops, events and AIPP programs
- Access to the AIPP NSW blog covering events and programs happening in Sydney
- Access to self-development programs such as Sydney-based competitions, photographic awards and AIPP Mentoring Program
- Access to the domestic and commercial Sydney forums
The Australian Institute of Professional Photography (AIPP) is Australia's leading industry association for the photography community. It was established in 1963 to uphold uphold professional standards and provide continuing education for photographers. Over the last 40 years, clients have become accustomed to requesting AIPP Accredited photographers.
Key areas/locations for photographic shoots in Sydney include:
- Chinese Garden of Friendship
- Dickson Road Reserve
- Hyde Park
- Lady Macquarie's Chair
- Opera House
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- The Rocks Precinct
- Tumbalong Park & Palm Grove
From students and portrait photographers, child and still photography, commercial to wedding photographers, the NSW AIPP caters to all Sydney photographers, and offers a range of membership options to suit you.
to find out how you can become a member of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and learn more about the benefits of being a member of the NSW AIPP state division.