Code of Professional Practice for Australian Interactive Photography Portal:
Quality and Standards of Service:
- We will always provide high-quality photographs and services to our clients.
- We will maintain the highest ethical and professional standards at all times.
- We will communicate with our clients in a clear and timely manner, responding promptly to all inquiries and requests.
Professionalism and Conduct:
- We will conduct ourselves in a professional and respectful manner in all dealings with clients, colleagues, and competitors.
- We will maintain the confidentiality of client information and images, and only share such information with client consent or as required by law.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of others, and not engage in plagiarism, piracy or any other unethical practices.
Pricing and Payment:
- We will provide clear and transparent pricing for our services, including any additional fees or charges.
- We will provide invoices and receipts for all payments made.
- We will handle client payments securely and confidentially.
Deliverables and Timelines:
- We will deliver all photographs and services in a timely and professional manner, meeting or exceeding the expectations of our clients.
- We will ensure that all deliverables are of the highest quality and meet the agreed-upon specifications.
- We will communicate with our clients regarding timelines, delays, and any changes to the agreed-upon schedule.
- We will provide excellent customer service, and address any concerns or complaints promptly and professionally.
- We will strive to exceed our client’s expectations in every way possible.
- We will maintain open and honest communication with our clients at all times.
By adhering to these principles, the Australian Interactive Photography Portal aims to provide the highest quality services to our clients and to maintain the trust and respect of our clients and the photography industry as a whole.