ACT - AIPP Christmas Gathering
ACT - AIPP CHRISTMAS GATHERING
LOCATION: WESTON PARK RD, YARRALUMILA
DATE: THURSDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2020
TIME: 6:00PM TO 8:00PM
BYO food, drinks, picnic blanket and chairs.
Although current COVID rules in the ACT are relaxed enough to allow public gatherings in outdoor areas of up to 200 people, it is your responsibility to maintain distance requirements. Do not attend if you or anyone in your family is feeling unwell. See link for more information.
You will be required to check in:
- Download the Check In CBR App from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Register your details (required for the first time only).
- At participating venues, open the app, select ‘Check In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed QR code.
- Add in any additional people – those who are with you without their own device or app.
- When the check-in is complete, show venue staff the app successful check in screen.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY YOUR ACT COUNCIL
The AIPP prides itself on the scope and variety of events it runs for members. Through its local councils, we offer social gatherings to build a strong network and community and varied and interesting CPD seminars and workshops aimed at helping members continue their professional development. Each year we have a state and national level peer review photo & video competitions, aimed at helping members and non-members alike raise their own personal imaging standards.