Reflections - FAQ
When will I receive a copy of the photo?
The veteran (or their next of kin) will receive a complimentary 5x7” professional print in a presentation folder by mail to the address provided during registration. We are shipping the prints as a matter of priority.
- If you have not yet received your complimentary print, please email John de Rooy - Project Manager.
Will I be able to order additional copies?
Once the complimentary image is received, a letter is enclosed explaining the process to order additional copies online with FotoMerchant by searching by name of the veteran.
- The FotoMerchant ordering site can be found > http://aippreflections.fotomerchant.com
- If you have any problems ordering prints online please email John de Rooy the Reflections Project Manager
- If you're having problems finding your image online (once you've received the 5x7" image) please email Robert Hiette
- If the FotoMerchant site is not working for you please email Derek Clapham for technical faults
What is the cost for additional copies?
The cost for additional photos is as follows plus an additional fee of $16.50 postage.
- Each 5x7” $25.00
- Each 8x10” $55.00
- Each digital file $25.00
Where do the proceeds of additional copies go?
All profits from the Reflections Project are donated to Legacy and the RSL Foundation to support former service personnel and their families. The AIPP Reflections Project is being run as a not-for-profit initiative. AIPP members are generously donating their time and resources voluntary for the professional portraits to be taken.
Who owns the copyright on the photographs?
Copyright is owned by the photographer who licences the use of the images to the AIPP for use in the Reflections Project.
Can a photographer sell or use the images for their own commercial use?
The simple answer is "No". The licence terms allow the photographer to use the images to promote their involvement with Reflections but prohibit the photographer from selling, or otherwise using the images for commercial gain.